It Dark, and We're Wearing Sunglasses


I was completely ready to post some heavy, thought-provoking blog entry today full of drama and emotion, but seeing it is the kind of dreary Monday morning seemingly enhanced by a bit of nostalgic humor, I decided to go with something lighter.

For some reason, upon awakening I thought of this scene from the original Blues Brothers movie with John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd. But it is the Carrie Fisher scene in the sewer tunnel that resonated with me:  Elwood Blues, face down in sewage, about to pay the ultimate price for all his sins at he hands of Ms. Fisher, who plays the ultimate woman scorned. Um...kinda reminds me of myself circa 2016...

Funnier than hell, and a wonderful tribute to two actors for whom I pay my respects....

 https://youtu.be/ftt4f2H3GDs










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank Gallagher?

Nothing Comes Before It

Intubating Alcoholics