Crazy Time!


Silly me. I thought that once the book was finally released and out there, I could sit sit back and relax. No sireee...the launch of the Ballad  has only accelerated the intensity of the work to promote, as well as the time commitment. Many people who were kind enough to pre-order took me up on my offer for some swag, so I have been diligently writing thank-yous and stuffing envelopes full of bookmarks and book plates. I'm trying to keep up with the Facebook posts and tweets.  My phone has been blowing up for two days, and I'm running around to book retailers large and small to offer up my little creation for selling on store shelves. 

Oh, yeah...and when I have a spare moment, I work as an ER doc.

Most importantly, I must find time to continue my program of recovery, TODAY (and every day). Because like some very smart people once  told me in rehab four years ago,  I MUST put my recovery first. If I lose my recovery, well....everything goes *poof* and I'm just some sorry asshole in the gutter who gave it all away...again.

So, gratitude...a big shout out and THANK YOU to all those who have made my book launch a success. Thank you, thank, you thank you!

Enjoy my book...and if you are inspired, PLEASE POST A REVIEW ON AMAZON! (Pretty please with sugar on top).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank Gallagher?

Nothing Comes Before It

Intubating Alcoholics