Worry Less Now!

 


Another positive review by an established author!πŸ•ΊπŸ˜

This one came in from Georgea "Gigi" Langer, PhD. Professor, motivational speaker, and author of the award-winning 50 Ways to Worry Less Now, she not only provided me the encouraging review below, but actively critiqued my writing as she read through the manuscript, providing powerful suggestions on-the-fly as to how to make Ballad an even better read. She even convinced me to remove an entire chapter- an impressive feat, considering my stubborn ways! 

So give it up for Gigi...and read her truly inspiring book!


"After reading an advance copy of JD's book, I’m amazed by its quality, expressiveness and honesty. The language is so vivid that it reads like a novel, and I could not put it down. If you were going to offer a book on alcoholism to anyone struggling with the disease, I would highly recommend this one. It is more comprehensive and entertaining than any other book of its nature."

      -Gigi Langer, PhD 
       50 Ways to Worry Less Now
       Winner: 2018 Indie Excellence Award
       www.gigilanger.com


Truly humbling...😌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank Gallagher?

Nothing Comes Before It

Intubating Alcoholics