Pasties and Tassels!*

 


Pasties and Tassels?? *No, this is not a blog post about some vodka-infused Vegas immorality tour.😮

Yesterday was pretty exciting. Despite my state of semi-lucidity from being between night shifts at the Cave, I was still  energized enough to get word out through social media that Ballad went live for pre-orders on Amazon and other booksellers. The response was amazing, and frankly, quite humbling. So...thank you! 

My humility and my ego are currently in fisticuffs-

 🤼‍♀️🕺😌🕺😌🤼‍♂️

As an added incentive to those who might be sitting on the fence, for those who pre-order I want to throw in a bonus...📣”If you act now," and pull the trigger on purchasing the book in advance of the release date, I will send you some  SWAG! 🤗:

    1. A custom-designed bookplate**, signed by yours truly, to stick on the book's inside cover, thereby personalizing your copy

    2. A cool freakin' bookmark (or two) to use as you read my book. I'm making them specially adaptable to work on other books as well!

    3. A secret bonus 🤫

Just take a screen shot of your purchase and message me the photo through Facebook or Twitter.

I must admit, this whole book promo thing is very novel to me (no pun intended). But it's really not much work (except threading the damn tassels through the holes in the freakin' bookmarks!), and kinda fun.

Maybe I should quit my day job 🤔

Uhh....No. Way. In. Hell.

Have a great day, and as the old dudes in the Bartles & James commercials used to say.."Thank you for your support."

**give it up for Laura S, who beautifully animated my one-and-only tat 😉

 








    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank Gallagher?

Nothing Comes Before It

Intubating Alcoholics