Miami, without Vice

My generous and merciful HP landed me in Miami this week. A unique opportunity presented itself and I found myself clearing my schedule to enjoy three days at a condo on swanky Brickell Key. I indulged in the white sands, Jet-ski’d Biscayne Bay for conch, and dined at restaurants alongside the South Beach glitterati. I am completely outside my normal element, but the sea breeze feels good, my company is top-notch, and the poolside is relaxing.

This time tomorrow I will be back in the hills of Virginia humping it in the trenches of the ER, doing what it is I do. But that is tomorrow. For  a few more hours I will relax on this lounge chair under the south Florida sun, nurse my açaí berry smoothie with wheat grass, chill, and be grateful. 

Time for a nap. Peace out ✌️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank Gallagher?

Nothing Comes Before It

Intubating Alcoholics