1300 Days Ago....

.......I was a burnt out, broken, washed-up excuse for a doctor, father, and man. In November 2016, as I lay in my hospital bed, lamenting my alcoholic bottom and wishing for my end,  I would have never envisioned that a short  3 1/2 years later I would be a rehabilitated emergency physician back at the top of my professional game as well as available father to my three incredible children. Add to that I am on the verge of my first book release- a memoir of my recovery- and the miracle is complete. Of course, none of this would have been possible without the support of my family and friends in recovery, as well as the Program....

Best,

JD Remy, MD
Author, “Ballad of a Sober Man: An ER Doctor’s Journey of Recovery”
@Remy_JD
#BalladofaSoberMan
#JDRemy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank Gallagher?

Nothing Comes Before It

Intubating Alcoholics